Programs and ServicesNews and EventsDonateVolunteerAbout Us

Our Family Housing programs support 172 San Francisco families and nearly 300 children through emergency, transitional and permanent housing and supportive services. We stabilize homeless families through a web of support that includes housing, meals, counseling, case management, medical care, job search support, children's activities, education, and employment-readiness services.

"We used to sleep on a different friend's couch every night," says one client, 11. "You helped us, and now my family has a good place to stay. My dad even has a job now."

Our Assisted Housing & Health Services also provide housing, help, and hope to those living with HIV. Over 20 years ago, the AIDS epidemic swept across the world and the Assisted Housing & Health Services of Catholic Charities CYO was one of the first organizations to respond. Since then, our services have grown and evolved to continue to meet the ever-changing face of the pandemic. Today, we serve more than 1,300 people living with HIV, annually. Our total number of clients over the years is 6,000—25% of all San Franciscans who've been disabled by the disease.

"Catholic Charities CYO helped me choose life," says one client.

Second starts rarely begin or end alone. This brief video presents a snapshot of lives changed, dignity restored and hope for the future. Catholic Charities CYO’s dedicated case managers and service providers offer a continuum of care within our agency, and in collaboration with partner agencies, that helps support, stabilize and strengthen families by providing them with housing and access to services that will break down persistent poverty and truly change lives forever.

Children & Youth ProgramsAging ServicesYouth Residential ProgramsShelter & SupportRefugee & Immigrant ServicesCounseling
Stay informed. Be connected. Personalize it. CCCYO