Volunteer with Catholic Charities CYO
An hour of work today, a lifetime of change tomorrow.
Donate your time and create lasting effects in the lives of the individuals and families we serve. Volunteers help us carry out our mission to support families, aging and disabled adults and youth by providing essential services. You can assist one of our many programs:
- tutor a low-income child to bridge the educational achievment gap;
- facilitate a movie night at one of our HIV/AIDS residential programs;
- guide enrichment activities with youth in our housing programs; or
- assist a senior with their cooking or craft projects.
Catholic Charities CYO could not touch so many lives each year without your indispensable support. Volunteers are the heart of our agency!
For volunteering opportunities within our programs, please contact:
- On-going and one-time individual volunteering
- On-going and one-time group volunteering
Interested in volunteering for Catholic Charities CYO fundraising events throughout the year? Contact Michelle Montoya at firstname.lastname@example.org.